JKS INDUSTRIES CORE VALUES AND COMMITMENT TO QUALITY SERVICE
JKS Industries is a Colorado-based environmental remediation and demolition contractor dedicated to providing our services safely, with the highest level of quality and reliability. Our mission is to perform the most cost effective remediation at the highest level in a timely manner. SAFETY, INTEGRITY, QUALITY, and TRUST define our core value system and are a part of every aspect of our daily operations.
Are you concerned about asbestos, lead, or mold hazards in your home, school, or workplace? As a builder or developer do you have questions about your responsibilities concerning environmental remediation regulations and requirements? Call JKS Industries and we would be happy to help answer any of your questions. Or, follow some of these helpful links for more information regarding Colorado State and federal law requirements.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) Website and Help Line
- Your Guide to Hiring an Asbestos Abatement Company (asbestos.com): Hiring an asbestos abatement company, and not doing it yourself, is the wisest and safest decision when it comes to removing asbestos from any residential, commercial or public building. Asbestos abatement companies will properly test for the toxic mineral, follow strict regulations and processes, and carry the right abatement removal equipment to keep them, others, and you safe from exposure.
- CDPHE: Asbestos
- CDPHE: Lead
- CDPHE: Mold
- Air Pollution Control Division of the CDPHE: Lead certification and abatement regulations for child-occupied facilities and target housing.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): With the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Congress created the OSHA to assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. Get job hazard analysis forms, injury and illness prevention guidelines for workers, warnings and regulations, data and research, and much more. Source OSHA.gov
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): The mission of EPA is to protect human health and the environment. Get local information about health research, precautions for children, and safety tips for the home and workplace.
- EPA Region 8 (Mountains and Plains) serves Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, and 27 Tribal Nations and provides information to the public about news, events, and key issues.
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD): HUD’s mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. HUD works to strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers; meet the need for quality affordable rental homes: utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life; build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination; and transform the way HUD does business. Source HUD.gov